Surgical Suction Askir BR36 with battery back up
1. Askir 36BR is a desk-type electrical suction unit for the aspiration of body liquids, oral, nasal and tracheal aspiration in adult or children.
2. The appliance is designed for easy transport and almost continuous use.
3. The unit is operated means of an electronic power management system, also monitoring the internal battery operation and status.
4. A LED system positioned on the front panel indicated appliance start-up and battery charge status.
5. The unit is equipped with suction regulator on the front panel and polycarbonate autoclavable jar complete with overflow valve. Thanks to these characteristics and to its functions, this device is particularly suitable for different applications: utilization in hospital wards, for tracheotomy, for suction of body liquids and for minor surgery.